Our Angus Beef
• is dry aged for flavour and tenderness.
• available in 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 of a beef.
• is less than 30 months of age.
• is cut and wrapped in a local provincially inspected abbatoir.
Some Health Facts About Grassfed Beef
- Grassfed beef is much higher in betacarotene and omega-3 fatty acid.
- Grassfed beef is much lower in saturated fat and in calories than regular grain fed cattle.
- Grassfed beef contains C.L.A. (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) an essential fatty acid found almost exclusively in grass eating ruminants (cattle, sheep, goats), which recent medical studies show, may reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart diseases.
- Grassfed beef does not contain any animal by-products that can cause disease.
- We strongly recommend visiting EatWild.com, for more information on the health benefits and research on grass fed beef.